Dear members of the EED,
Due to multiple requests we are extending the deadline for symposium proposals for the 9th meeting of the European Society for Evolutionary Developmental Biology (EuroEvoDevo) to 14th October 2023. EuroEvoDevo is scheduled for 25th – 28th June 2024 in Helsinki, Finland (http://www.euroevodevo2024.fi/).
Each symposium will accommodate four invited speakers, with a time allotment of 25 minutes for each speaker (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion). Please remember that speakers can only present in one symposium. To facilitate the selection process, please follow this link (https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/124795/lomake.html), which will guide you to a submission forms submission page. The form will ask for the following details:
- Title of Symposium.
- Provisional List of Proposed Speakers.
- Abstract Length Description of the Symposium, including a brief indication of each speaker’s contribution.
- Brief justification of why the symposium is appropriate for an EED meeting (e.g., timeliness, general interest, interdisciplinarity, integration of evo and devo)
- Contact Information of all symposium organizers and additional details.
- Indicate whether you intend to seek external financial support for your symposium (Please note that while we don’t provide financial support for invited speakers, we strongly encourage symposium organizers to seek external support).
- Feedback for the organizers
We look forward to receiving your symposium suggestions!
Also, please feel free to contact me in case you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
On behalf of the scientific committee,
Sylvie Rétaux, Program Officer EED
Euro Evo Devo 2024
European Evolutionary Developmental Biology society meeting
June 25 – 28, 2024 in Helsinki, Finland